Thursday 26 October 2017

SALON FOR THE CITY ~ 50th EVENT SPECIAL


If you live in London, or simply love all things cultural related to our great capital, then Salon For The City is a must.

Based in the Westminster Reference Library and having now been running for five years, the Salon’s 50th event promises to be very special: an evening of words, music, and song, and included in the ticket price (£10 in advance. £14 on the door) is a ‘capital serving’ of Hendricks Gin cocktail to help to oil the proceedings along.

I always love going along to the salons as an audience member, but it’s even more fun to be involved. On this occasion I – along with the other speakers – will be talking for 5 minutes on one of my favourite Londoners. I could tell you who I have chosen, but for now I’ll only give this clue – it’s a story that features strongly and also somewhat malevolently in my novel The Last Days of Leda Grey.

I can’t wait to unwrap this eerie tale…

More detail and tickets available here.