Monday 26 September 2016

AT THE BOOKISH SUPPER SOCIETY IN BRIGHTON ON NOVEMBER 2...



I'm not going to beat about the bush. I'm very excited about this event, which by chance is also taking place the night before the publication of my new novel, The Last Days of Leda Grey.




As my fictional character, Leda ~ once a star of Edwardian silent film whose looks were inspired by Theda Bara ~ also happened to come from Brighton (although I call it Brightland), where she lived in a splendid Regency House which is not at all dissimilar from the one where we'll be dining ... well, I couldn't be much happier. Such a lovely serendipity.

Artist's impression of the splendid Regency Townhouse



So, what is the Bookish Supper Society?

It's held in 13, Brunwick Square in Hove. There's food and wine, and books, and talk ~ and all co-hosted by Anna Burt, and the columnist and writer Laura Lockington. I'll be joined by fellow authors Jules Grant and Mark Thompson ... and hopefully by you as well. Lots more details can be found in the poster below for the event.

Tickets are available direct from tabl.com.